28 March 2011

Random notes from the underground ch.4


So what would a person like myself who is, no Banksy, slightly apolitical and agnostic, be a little creative in hopes of gaining maximum 3 minutes of "wow" from people, do for the upcoming project? In that sense, stop-motion meets graffiti sounds like my prospective direction. Having said that, I would like to take full advantage of my nice camera and newly acquired 3D skills. The story would be based on my short sketches which are under development. I would further seek for the extra ideas and methods in order for me to able to work at my own little dark crib rather than actually vandalizing public spaces. In the mean time, I would try to get inspired from geniuses' works and try not to get depressed.


Blu, Lucia, Heart Skips a Beat, James Gulliver Hancock, Chocolate, Dragon Stop Motion

No comments:

Post a Comment